Tapered Cap Plug - OD 9.970-10.220"(253.2-259.6mm), ID 9.820-10.080"(249.4-256mm), Flange OD 10.560"(268.2mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 1 for $18.23 ($18.2338 each)
- Buy 15 for $136.76 ($9.1173 each) and save 50%
- Buy 75 for $303.92 ($4.0523 each) and save 78%
- Buy 750 for $2,887.58 ($3.8501 each) and save 79%
- Buy 1500 for $5,470.95 ($3.6473 each) and save 80%
- Buy 2250 for $7,750.35 ($3.4446 each) and save 81%
- Buy 3000 for $9,726.00 ($3.2420 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.