Tapered Cap Plug - OD 7.717-7.992"(196-203mm), ID 7.640-7.912"(194.1-201mm), Flange OD 8.252"(209.6mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 2 for $19.04 ($9.5217 each)
- Buy 20 for $95.22 ($4.7611 each) and save 50%
- Buy 100 for $272.06 ($2.7206 each) and save 71%
- Buy 1000 for $2,584.60 ($2.5846 each) and save 73%
- Buy 2000 for $4,897.20 ($2.4486 each) and save 74%
- Buy 3000 for $6,937.50 ($2.3125 each) and save 76%
- Buy 4000 for $8,706.40 ($2.1766 each) and save 77%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.