Tapered Cap Plug - OD 6.943-7.360"(176.4-186.9mm), ID 6.851-7.264"(174-184.5mm), Flange OD 7.720"(196.1mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 2 for $31.53 ($15.7633 each)
- Buy 16 for $112.27 ($7.0166 each) and save 55%
- Buy 80 for $172.58 ($2.1572 each) and save 86%
- Buy 800 for $1,639.68 ($2.0496 each) and save 87%
- Buy 1600 for $3,106.72 ($1.9417 each) and save 88%
- Buy 2400 for $4,401.12 ($1.8338 each) and save 88%
- Buy 3200 for $5,522.88 ($1.7259 each) and save 89%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.