Tapered Cap Plug - OD 6.181-6.350"(157-161.3mm), ID 6.091-6.260"(154.7-159mm), Flange OD 6.752"(171.5mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 2 for $15.36 ($7.6793 each)
- Buy 20 for $76.80 ($3.8401 each) and save 50%
- Buy 100 for $170.69 ($1.7069 each) and save 78%
- Buy 1000 for $1,621.70 ($1.6217 each) and save 79%
- Buy 2000 for $3,073.00 ($1.5365 each) and save 80%
- Buy 3000 for $4,353.00 ($1.4510 each) and save 81%
- Buy 4000 for $5,463.60 ($1.3659 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.