Tapered Cap Plug - OD 6.012-6.181"(152.7-157mm), ID 5.921-6.098"(150.4-154.9mm), Flange OD 6.622"(168.2mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 5 for $35.36 ($7.0729 each)
- Buy 50 for $176.84 ($3.5368 each) and save 50%
- Buy 250 for $393.08 ($1.5723 each) and save 78%
- Buy 2500 for $3,734.00 ($1.4936 each) and save 79%
- Buy 5000 for $7,076.00 ($1.4152 each) and save 80%
- Buy 7500 for $10,023.75 ($1.3365 each) and save 81%
- Buy 10000 for $12,579.00 ($1.2579 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.