Tapered Cap Plug - OD 5.779-6.070"(146.8-154.2mm), ID 5.680-5.956"(144.3-151.3mm), Flange OD 6.530"(165.9mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 5 for $25.15 ($5.0290 each)
- Buy 50 for $125.74 ($2.5147 each) and save 50%
- Buy 250 for $359.25 ($1.4370 each) and save 71%
- Buy 2500 for $3,412.75 ($1.3651 each) and save 73%
- Buy 5000 for $6,466.50 ($1.2933 each) and save 74%
- Buy 7500 for $9,160.50 ($1.2214 each) and save 76%
- Buy 10000 for $11,496.00 ($1.1496 each) and save 77%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.