Tapered Cap Plug - OD 5.181-5.360"(131.6-136.1mm), ID 5.118-5.291"(130-134.4mm), Flange OD 5.882"(149.4mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 5 for $22.28 ($4.4564 each)
- Buy 50 for $111.43 ($2.2285 each) and save 50%
- Buy 250 for $247.70 ($0.9908 each) and save 78%
- Buy 2500 for $2,353.75 ($0.9415 each) and save 79%
- Buy 5000 for $4,459.00 ($0.8918 each) and save 80%
- Buy 7500 for $6,317.25 ($0.8423 each) and save 81%
- Buy 10000 for $7,928.00 ($0.7928 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.