Tapered Cap Plug - OD 4.642-4.850"(117.9-123.2mm), ID 4.571-4.780"(116.1-121.4mm), Flange OD 5.252"(133.4mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 5 for $20.81 ($4.1612 each)
- Buy 50 for $104.06 ($2.0811 each) and save 50%
- Buy 250 for $231.25 ($0.9250 each) and save 78%
- Buy 2500 for $2,197.75 ($0.8791 each) and save 79%
- Buy 5000 for $4,163.00 ($0.8326 each) and save 80%
- Buy 7500 for $5,898.75 ($0.7865 each) and save 81%
- Buy 10000 for $7,403.00 ($0.7403 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.