Tapered Cap Plug - OD 4.091-4.320"(103.9-109.7mm), ID 4.012-4.240"(101.9-107.7mm), Flange OD 4.622"(117.4mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 5 for $16.93 ($3.3861 each)
- Buy 50 for $84.68 ($1.6935 each) and save 50%
- Buy 250 for $188.25 ($0.7530 each) and save 78%
- Buy 2500 for $1,788.50 ($0.7154 each) and save 79%
- Buy 5000 for $3,388.00 ($0.6776 each) and save 80%
- Buy 7500 for $4,800.75 ($0.6401 each) and save 81%
- Buy 10000 for $6,026.00 ($0.6026 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.