Tapered Cap Plug - OD 3.929-4.071"(99.8-103.4mm), ID 3.858-4.000"(98-101.6mm), Flange OD 4.382"(111.3mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 5 for $14.63 ($2.9259 each)
- Buy 50 for $73.18 ($1.4636 each) and save 50%
- Buy 250 for $162.68 ($0.6507 each) and save 78%
- Buy 2500 for $1,545.50 ($0.6182 each) and save 79%
- Buy 5000 for $2,929.00 ($0.5858 each) and save 80%
- Buy 7500 for $4,149.75 ($0.5533 each) and save 81%
- Buy 10000 for $5,207.00 ($0.5207 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.