Tapered Cap Plug - OD 2.980-3.245"(75.7-82.4mm), ID 2.913-3.177"(74-80.7mm), Flange OD 3.382"(85.9mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 10 for $17.03 ($1.7032 each)
- Buy 100 for $85.21 ($0.8521 each) and save 50%
- Buy 500 for $189.45 ($0.3789 each) and save 78%
- Buy 5000 for $1,800.50 ($0.3601 each) and save 79%
- Buy 10000 for $3,413.00 ($0.3413 each) and save 80%
- Buy 15000 for $4,834.50 ($0.3223 each) and save 81%
- Buy 20000 for $6,068.00 ($0.3034 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.