Tapered Cap Plug - OD 2.298-2.464"(58.4-62.6mm), ID 2.236-2.402"(56.8-61mm), Flange OD 2.630"(66.8mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 10 for $10.91 ($1.0912 each)
- Buy 100 for $54.60 ($0.5460 each) and save 50%
- Buy 500 for $121.45 ($0.2429 each) and save 78%
- Buy 5000 for $1,154.00 ($0.2308 each) and save 79%
- Buy 10000 for $2,186.00 ($0.2186 each) and save 80%
- Buy 15000 for $3,102.00 ($0.2068 each) and save 81%
- Buy 20000 for $3,892.00 ($0.1946 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.