Tapered Cap Plug - OD 2.280-2.400"(57.9-61mm), ID 2.216-2.336"(56.3-59.3mm), Flange OD 2.800"(71.1mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 10 for $8.41 ($0.8410 each)
- Buy 100 for $42.08 ($0.4208 each) and save 50%
- Buy 500 for $120.15 ($0.2403 each) and save 71%
- Buy 5000 for $1,143.00 ($0.2286 each) and save 73%
- Buy 10000 for $2,165.00 ($0.2165 each) and save 74%
- Buy 15000 for $3,067.50 ($0.2045 each) and save 76%
- Buy 20000 for $3,848.00 ($0.1924 each) and save 77%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.