Tapered Cap Plug - OD 2.067-2.244"(52.5-57mm), ID 2.004-2.181"(50.9-55.4mm), Flange OD 2.441"(62mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 20 for $20.60 ($1.0302 each)
- Buy 200 for $103.08 ($0.5154 each) and save 50%
- Buy 1000 for $229.30 ($0.2293 each) and save 78%
- Buy 10000 for $2,179.00 ($0.2179 each) and save 79%
- Buy 20000 for $4,136.00 ($0.2068 each) and save 80%
- Buy 30000 for $5,856.00 ($0.1952 each) and save 81%
- Buy 40000 for $7,344.00 ($0.1836 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.