Tapered Cap Plug - OD 11.750-12.100"(298.5-307.3mm), ID 11.482-11.790"(291.6-299.5mm), Flange OD 12.600"(320mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 1 for $17.24 ($17.2375 each)
- Buy 8 for $68.95 ($8.6190 each) and save 50%
- Buy 40 for $197.00 ($4.9251 each) and save 71%
- Buy 400 for $1,871.56 ($4.6789 each) and save 73%
- Buy 800 for $3,546.00 ($4.4325 each) and save 74%
- Buy 1200 for $5,023.80 ($4.1865 each) and save 76%
- Buy 1600 for $6,304.16 ($3.9401 each) and save 77%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.