Tapered Cap Plug - OD 11.110-11.460"(282.2-291.1mm), ID 10.940-11.310"(277.9-287.3mm), Flange OD 11.960"(303.8mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 1 for $20.34 ($20.3446 each)
- Buy 8 for $81.38 ($10.1729 each) and save 50%
- Buy 40 for $180.86 ($4.5214 each) and save 78%
- Buy 400 for $1,718.12 ($4.2953 each) and save 79%
- Buy 800 for $3,255.68 ($4.0696 each) and save 80%
- Buy 1200 for $4,612.32 ($3.8436 each) and save 81%
- Buy 1600 for $5,788.00 ($3.6175 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.