Tapered Cap Plug - OD 1.900-2.076"(48.3-52.7mm), ID 1.837-2.013"(46.7-51.1mm), Flange OD 2.250"(57.2mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 20 for $14.06 ($0.7028 each)
- Buy 200 for $70.40 ($0.3520 each) and save 50%
- Buy 1000 for $156.60 ($0.1566 each) and save 78%
- Buy 10000 for $1,489.00 ($0.1489 each) and save 79%
- Buy 20000 for $2,822.00 ($0.1411 each) and save 80%
- Buy 30000 for $3,999.00 ($0.1333 each) and save 81%
- Buy 40000 for $5,012.00 ($0.1253 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.