Tapered Cap Plug - OD 1.693-1.811"(43-46mm), ID 1.620-1.736"(41.1-44.1mm), Flange OD 2.012"(51.1mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 20 for $8.96 ($0.4482 each)
- Buy 200 for $44.86 ($0.2243 each) and save 50%
- Buy 1000 for $128.10 ($0.1281 each) and save 71%
- Buy 10000 for $1,218.00 ($0.1218 each) and save 73%
- Buy 20000 for $2,308.00 ($0.1154 each) and save 74%
- Buy 30000 for $3,273.00 ($0.1091 each) and save 76%
- Buy 40000 for $4,104.00 ($0.1026 each) and save 77%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.