Tapered Cap Plug - OD 1.447-1.600"(36.8-40.6mm), ID 1.384-1.537"(35.2-39mm), Flange OD 1.750"(44.5mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 20 for $9.44 ($0.4722 each)
- Buy 200 for $47.28 ($0.2364 each) and save 50%
- Buy 1000 for $105.30 ($0.1053 each) and save 78%
- Buy 10000 for $1,004.00 ($0.1004 each) and save 79%
- Buy 20000 for $1,902.00 ($0.0951 each) and save 80%
- Buy 30000 for $2,691.00 ($0.0897 each) and save 81%
- Buy 40000 for $3,384.00 ($0.0846 each) and save 82%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.