Tapered Cap Plug - OD 1.224-1.355"(31.1-34.4mm), ID 1.161-1.292"(29.5-32.8mm), Flange OD 1.500"(38.1mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 34 for $16.81 ($0.4943 each)
- Buy 340 for $67.42 ($0.1983 each) and save 60%
- Buy 1700 for $150.45 ($0.0885 each) and save 82%
- Buy 17000 for $1,422.90 ($0.0837 each) and save 83%
- Buy 34000 for $2,706.40 ($0.0796 each) and save 84%
- Buy 51000 for $3,825.00 ($0.0750 each) and save 85%
- Buy 68000 for $4,821.20 ($0.0709 each) and save 86%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.