Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.995-1.145"(25.3-29.1mm), ID 0.933-1.083"(23.7-27.5mm), Flange OD 1.310"(33.3mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 50 for $22.66 ($0.4532 each)
- Buy 500 for $90.90 ($0.1818 each) and save 60%
- Buy 2500 for $203.25 ($0.0813 each) and save 82%
- Buy 25000 for $1,922.50 ($0.0769 each) and save 83%
- Buy 50000 for $3,645.00 ($0.0729 each) and save 84%
- Buy 75000 for $5,152.50 ($0.0687 each) and save 85%
- Buy 100000 for $6,500.00 ($0.0650 each) and save 86%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.