Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.964-1.090"(24.5-27.7mm), ID 0.901-1.027"(22.9-26.1mm), Flange OD 1.250"(31.8mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 70 for $31.35 ($0.4478 each)
- Buy 700 for $125.86 ($0.1798 each) and save 60%
- Buy 3500 for $280.35 ($0.0801 each) and save 82%
- Buy 35000 for $2,670.50 ($0.0763 each) and save 83%
- Buy 70000 for $5,047.00 ($0.0721 each) and save 84%
- Buy 105000 for $7,171.50 ($0.0683 each) and save 85%
- Buy 140000 for $9,016.00 ($0.0644 each) and save 86%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.