Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.866-0.975"(22-24.8mm), ID 0.803-0.912"(20.4-23.2mm), Flange OD 1.130"(28.7mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 100 for $37.31 ($0.3731 each)
- Buy 1000 for $149.70 ($0.1497 each) and save 60%
- Buy 5000 for $334.50 ($0.0669 each) and save 82%
- Buy 50000 for $3,180.00 ($0.0636 each) and save 83%
- Buy 100000 for $6,040.00 ($0.0604 each) and save 84%
- Buy 150000 for $8,565.00 ($0.0571 each) and save 85%
- Buy 200000 for $10,760.00 ($0.0538 each) and save 86%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.