Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.750-0.848"(19.1-21.5mm), ID 0.687-0.785"(17.5-19.9mm), Flange OD 1.000"(25.4mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 100 for $37.74 ($0.3774 each)
- Buy 1000 for $126.40 ($0.1264 each) and save 67%
- Buy 5000 for $282.50 ($0.0565 each) and save 85%
- Buy 50000 for $2,690.00 ($0.0538 each) and save 86%
- Buy 100000 for $5,080.00 ($0.0508 each) and save 87%
- Buy 150000 for $7,230.00 ($0.0482 each) and save 87%
- Buy 200000 for $9,060.00 ($0.0453 each) and save 88%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.