Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.690-0.788"(17.5-20mm), ID 0.628-0.726"(15.9-18.4mm), Flange OD 0.940"(23.9mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 50 for $17.60 ($0.3520 each)
- Buy 500 for $58.90 ($0.1178 each) and save 67%
- Buy 2500 for $131.50 ($0.0526 each) and save 85%
- Buy 25000 for $1,255.00 ($0.0502 each) and save 86%
- Buy 50000 for $2,375.00 ($0.0475 each) and save 87%
- Buy 75000 for $3,382.50 ($0.0451 each) and save 87%
- Buy 100000 for $4,210.00 ($0.0421 each) and save 88%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.