Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.580-0.667"(14.7-16.9mm), ID 0.518-0.605"(13.2-15.4mm), Flange OD 0.810"(20.6mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 60 for $19.18 ($0.3197 each)
- Buy 600 for $64.32 ($0.1072 each) and save 66%
- Buy 3000 for $143.40 ($0.0478 each) and save 85%
- Buy 30000 for $1,365.00 ($0.0455 each) and save 86%
- Buy 60000 for $2,592.00 ($0.0432 each) and save 86%
- Buy 90000 for $3,699.00 ($0.0411 each) and save 87%
- Buy 120000 for $4,632.00 ($0.0386 each) and save 88%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.