Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.550-0.631"(14-16mm), ID 0.487-0.568"(12.4-14.4mm), Flange OD 0.750"(19.1mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 80 for $25.50 ($0.3187 each)
- Buy 800 for $85.44 ($0.1068 each) and save 66%
- Buy 4000 for $190.40 ($0.0476 each) and save 85%
- Buy 40000 for $1,816.00 ($0.0454 each) and save 86%
- Buy 80000 for $3,432.00 ($0.0429 each) and save 87%
- Buy 120000 for $4,896.00 ($0.0408 each) and save 87%
- Buy 160000 for $6,160.00 ($0.0385 each) and save 88%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.