Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.419-0.485"(10.6-12.3mm), ID 0.356-0.422"(9-10.7mm), Flange OD 0.630"(16mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 80 for $26.54 ($0.3317 each)
- Buy 800 for $76.24 ($0.0953 each) and save 71%
- Buy 4000 for $170.00 ($0.0425 each) and save 87%
- Buy 40000 for $1,620.00 ($0.0405 each) and save 88%
- Buy 80000 for $3,080.00 ($0.0385 each) and save 88%
- Buy 120000 for $4,356.00 ($0.0363 each) and save 89%
- Buy 160000 for $5,472.00 ($0.0342 each) and save 90%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.