Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.390-0.456"(9.9-11.6mm), ID 0.327-0.394"(8.3-10mm), Flange OD 0.590"(15mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 90 for $29.30 ($0.3256 each)
- Buy 900 for $84.33 ($0.0937 each) and save 71%
- Buy 4500 for $188.10 ($0.0418 each) and save 87%
- Buy 45000 for $1,777.50 ($0.0395 each) and save 88%
- Buy 90000 for $3,402.00 ($0.0378 each) and save 88%
- Buy 135000 for $4,819.50 ($0.0357 each) and save 89%
- Buy 180000 for $6,102.00 ($0.0339 each) and save 90%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.