Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.330-0.396"(8.4-10.1mm), ID 0.267-0.333"(6.8-8.5mm), Flange OD 0.530"(13.5mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 70 for $22.58 ($0.3226 each)
- Buy 700 for $64.89 ($0.0927 each) and save 71%
- Buy 3500 for $145.60 ($0.0416 each) and save 87%
- Buy 35000 for $1,375.50 ($0.0393 each) and save 88%
- Buy 70000 for $2,625.00 ($0.0375 each) and save 88%
- Buy 105000 for $3,727.50 ($0.0355 each) and save 89%
- Buy 140000 for $4,676.00 ($0.0334 each) and save 90%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.