Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.299-0.365"(7.6-9.3mm), ID 0.235-0.302"(6-7.7mm), Flange OD 0.500"(12.7mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 80 for $25.50 ($0.3187 each)
- Buy 800 for $73.36 ($0.0917 each) and save 71%
- Buy 4000 for $164.40 ($0.0411 each) and save 87%
- Buy 40000 for $1,556.00 ($0.0389 each) and save 88%
- Buy 80000 for $2,952.00 ($0.0369 each) and save 88%
- Buy 120000 for $4,188.00 ($0.0349 each) and save 89%
- Buy 160000 for $5,264.00 ($0.0329 each) and save 90%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.