Tapered Cap Plug - OD 0.116-0.182"(2.9-4.6mm), ID 0.053-0.120"(1.4-3.1mm), Flange OD 0.310"(7.9mm) - Red LDPE
- Buy 100 for $35.05 ($0.3505 each)
- Buy 1000 for $88.30 ($0.0883 each) and save 75%
- Buy 5000 for $196.50 ($0.0393 each) and save 89%
- Buy 50000 for $1,880.00 ($0.0376 each) and save 89%
- Buy 100000 for $3,560.00 ($0.0356 each) and save 90%
- Buy 150000 for $5,100.00 ($0.0340 each) and save 90%
- Buy 200000 for $6,340.00 ($0.0317 each) and save 91%
- For larger quantities, please contact us for a custom quote.
Tapered Plastic Hole Plugs
View Larger Image
T – Media
MOCAP Tapered Polyethylene Plastic Plug Caps are inexpensive dual function closures which can be used as either a plug or a cap. These tapered polyethylene plug caps are made from tough but flexible polyethylene to form a secure fit, yet easily removed.For more information, see our T Series page.
To use as a PLUG: |
Select a PLUG with a “B” dimension at least .020” (0.5mm) larger than the diameter to be plugged (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
|To use as a CAP:|
Select a CAP with a “C” dimension at least .020” (.5 mm) smaller than the diameter to be capped (increase 1% or more for large diameters)
Micropacks are only available for purchase through our online store.
Product Line: TPR
Click to get URL for current item config.